Civil No-Contact Orders – Stauff & Gross Law


Domestic Violence

Civil No-Contact Orders

If you are a victim of sexual violence, stalking, or harassment, but you do nt have a personal relationship with the other party, North Carolina law offers you protection through a civil no-contact order (or 50C), which you can request from the court. 

If you are a victim of stalking, harassment, non-consensual sexual contact, or sexual assault, or if you have been accused of any of these acts, contact an attorney right away to ensure you receive the vigorous representation and protection you deserve.

Our attorneys are available for in-person, Zoom, and telephone consultation.Call Now 919-783-1260