Green Cards – Stauff & Gross Law


Immigration Law

Green Cards

You may be able to obtain lawful permanent residence (a green card) in the U.S. in a variety of situations, including a family relation. If you are seeking sponsorship for residency in the U.S., our attorneys can guide you through each step of the process.

Under the Federal Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), you may be eligible for a green card if you were the victim of physical violence or cruelty. You can apply without your abuser’s knowledge or consent by filing a petition or Form 1-360. If your petition is approved, you may be eligible to become a lawful permanent resident. Contact us immediately if you are a victim of abuse and think you may be eligible for citizenship.

COVID-19 Update - Stauff & Gross remains open and available for telephone or teleconference appointmentsMore info.